Re: TIB: Wasting Time

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Wasting Time

Rapala schrieb:

> At 07:30 PM 12/12/97 EST, you wrote:
> >
> >It's a hobby, that's why we do it.  We get a "kick" out of creating something
> >out of nothing.  Seeing things move around on the screen..and saying Hey!  I
> >did that!  I have total control over this!  It is our hobby, and we don't
> care
> >what others think.
> >

> I think this is the most valid reply of all.. However.. why on the TI ?

Why not ???		AK
P.S. Have you ever tried to program mastermind on a ti-58 with I even can't
remember something around 300 STEPS or submarine hunt on 1k? That's it, using
the few resourses to their extent. We all like to have as much scientific
possibility as available, but try to keep programs efficient and as small as
possible. On the ti, we ahve got more space to keep them, better graphics, etc.
but ( for me ) it is still the same. Programming for windows is not the fun with
thousands of preprogrammed functions that HAVE to be used.