TIB: OK..ok..ok

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: OK..ok..ok

I guess portability is one thing that the games have going for them. But i
honestly find no use for them, but thats just me. I guess ive been so busy
lately that i cant imagine having any time to kill like i used to...

Im afraid the gameboy never interested me one bit, mainly because of its
graphics..I dunno.. i guess i NEED graphics cause i have no imagination.

And i guess ALL games dont suck the bag, Columns and Blackjack arent
bad...And although ive never tried, those games over the link sound cool.

Still.. maybe 90% of the games are a waste of time. And finding someone
else with the same kind of calc you do is kinda hard.

I guess what i meant to complain about is that the science programs out
there arent very useful. I am currently programming one, and hopefully, it
will help out someone that has to take mechanics (physics) sometime in the
future. And this is a very easy program to use and create, i dont know why
noone had made it sooner (There is one out currently but it really sux)..
Maybe if everyone wasnt so busy programming games.....I guess that is my
real beef.