Re: TIB: Wasting Time

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Wasting Time

	I think the only problem here, is that you haven't seen assembly
games and their power.  I have to admit, I was a little frustrated
writing games in TI-Basic for the 82 and 83, I had found every shortcut I
could to make things faster, and they were still slow, but when I learned
assembly langauage in the ti-83 and saw what it could do, I was shocked.
The z80 processor litterally runs as fast as a gameboy.

My two pennies
Rob

|Robert M. Gardner          | Turbo C++ Programmer          |
|Lilprog@prairienet.org     | HTML Web page writer          |
|Parkland Cross Country     | Knows Unix, Dos, and Windows  |