TIB: Wasting Time

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Wasting Time

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that games on the TI are an utter
waste of time. I mean, i dont know who is more pathetic, the programmer who
creates the game or the user who plays it. I mean cmon, games suck on that
little crappy ti-screen...

The only thing that the games might do is give a programmer some practice
with their ti-8x, but why bother, just use qbasic or some other similar
language that might be of use some day.

I know this post will be flamed, but im kinda sick of hearing about
everyone's crappy little games that arent worth jack.

Just my opinion...