TIB: TI-82 Basic: Pt vs. Pxl

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: TI-82 Basic: Pt vs. Pxl

	I was wondering about the method which is the most efficient for
drawing
graphics in TI-82 Basic.  Do pixels generally draw faster?  Does it pay
to use a "For(" loop and use pixels (in order to continuously fill in
areas) or is an efficient means of using the "Line(" command preferable?
In general, though, which command is faster: "PtOn(" or "PxlOn"?  One
thing's for sure: the "Shade(" command is far too slow to be of any use.
	I'm going to need to draw a lot of graphics for a project I am
currently working on; all responses to this message would be appreciated.
 If you have any good, proficient algorithms of using the "PtChange(",
"PxlChange(", or "Line(" commands, feel free to explain or write them in
your response (you don't have to, though).

Thanks,
minman
	---"Carl was walking down the street one day when he came
unglued."
					-Jack C. Haldeman II