Re: TIB: when to release game?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: when to release game?

On Tue, 02 Dec 1997 18:20:28 -0800 "Brian E. Ash"
<brian@COMMUNITYONLINE.NET> writes:
>I wrote a player vs. calculator tic-tac-toe
>game for the ti-83.  Right now, It is
>impossible to beat the calculator.  I
>want to add different difficulties.
>Should I release it for testing now,
>and then update it
>-
>or should I just wait until I have added
>all features?  And would anyone even want
>the game? Let me know if anyone is interested.

I wrote a pretty good tic-tac-toe game about two to three years ago, and
it's on my web page if you're interested in looking at it(works section).
 It's for the TI-85(easily ported to the 86), the only calculator I had
then.

It doesn't win every time, but it's no fun when you have no chance of
winning.  It could probably be optimized since it was one of the first
programs I wrote, but it works pretty good.

>I am also interested in making it work on
>other calcs, and rewriting it in assembly,
>possibly

As stated above, I've already done the 85 version.  Also, there is
already an 85 assembly version, but feel free to improve upon it.

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7342

"Learning is finding out what you already know." -- Richard Bach