[SD] Re: Venus on all Z80 Ti's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[SD] Re: Venus on all Z80 Ti's

> Okay, I've posted the things I've found (by myself, not disassembling) on
> [A82], is it correct (as far as you know)?

My harddisc died a couple of month ago and I lost several of my TI82 related
files inclusing the one where I had written down how Ash found the name of
the program which the user started. So without disassembling Ash 2 I wont be
able to tell you exactly how I did it, but if you need the info I will have
a look at Ash. (I actually thought I has included the info in 82-RAM.TXT,
but it seems I added it to the version I was working on, but that file was
lost when my HD crashed).

Dines

Follow-Ups: References: