[SD] Re: hello? is any body there?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[SD] Re: hello? is any body there?

Yes, that is what I was talking about.  It would be crazy to rewrite all the
linking stuff yourself.  But even using the OS's routines would still
increase shell's size, probably by a significant amount.  I don't remember
much about what the silent link hook does, or if it could be used in this
case.  There's the possibility of rigging _get_key to work with silent
linking from inside a program, but I don't know if that's possible or what's
involved with it.  Joshua Seagoe would probably be the person to ask about
this kind of thing.