Re: SD: Networking - tell me about it

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Networking - tell me about it

Yes, I remember some sort of protocol designed. I
think the best thing for this is more like a LAN
system. Have everyone hook up to a hub, and have one
calc dedicated to dishing IP's. Wing (of TCPA) and I
have been discussing this concept for quite a while,
we just don't have the engineering experience to make
it work. The server calc would ONLY be used for IP
assignment, so an 82 could work for that.