Re: SD: Let me propose something then...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Let me propose something then...

Something you need to remember is that PC's are 400+ Mhz computers, while
the TI's are 6-10 Mhz calculators.  PC's have several orders of magnitude
more ram and processing power.  Efficient bytecode interpretation (both in
storage and in processing) is quite difficult to accomplish.  On the PC, you
can make a fast interpreter by translating it beforehand into assembly code.
You don't have enough ram to have that luxury on the calculator.  You should
stick to something like Forth or Chip8.

> > know it, much in the same way that Java is doing on the PC platform.
> > Think about it, and then reply with your position...

Follow-Ups: References: