Re: SD: Shells on the 83+

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Shells on the 83+

I don't need to discuss every aspect of it, I was mearly responding to peoples
replies. I have already started coding TSE, discussion here can stop until I
release a beta. Direct screen writes can be done as long as you surround them
with di and ei, it's just a little more complicated becuase you have to handle
the screen being blanked by the task switcher. I havn't seen a single Ion game
that used direct screen writes (of those that come with src, though I havn't
looked at that many.) I have had a lot of experience with the z80 (embedded
hardware, long story...), just not with TIs hardware. Well, we'll see if TSE
comes to anything... That's all I'll say for now.

--Robin Kay--