Re: SD: Re: Dismissal from ticalc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Re: Dismissal from ticalc.org

okay, now if you think i wrote i didn't.  if you know i didn't i will tell why
to go along with the boycott:
1.  Because already we have programers who won't post their programs on ticalc.org

2.  Because they are very unfair to their staff members

3.  Because they have a *REALLY* slow server and it take sometimes forever to load.

4.  Because if you wait a couple of weeks, it will all be over and you can say
that you stood up for a just cause.

5.  Beacause Chris is a dick and you don't want to look weird by standing by him.

If thats not enough I can give more reasons...

Jeffrey Malone
<ieatlint@home.com>

Follow-Ups: References: