Re: SD: DHOS: some infosite updates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: DHOS: some infosite updates

>what acr are you using? the at901200?

AT90S4414 or 8515.  Depends how you build it.  Both are mostly the same.

I might use the mega just for fun since most people can't handle PQFP <jk> ;)

>you should have port b (the 8 bit one) completely available so an 8bit bus
>can be used. damn e2 with only 6bits...

I have 4 full 8bit ports.  :)

>I like the I/O idea alot.  i dunno what else. maybe something that would
>allow you to use the 8bit I/O for access to the dramms and ide....
>that would be cool :)

The 1200 is used for dram.  The 8515/4414 are way too slow.  You have drive
DRAM alot.  the 1200 is the smallest, but fastest.  You could easily have 2
1200's running at 4 bits an 1200.  I'm going to post the code to them as
soon as I get it done.  DRAM is pretty cool once you understand it.  It
takes along time to understand the complicated refresh sync.  :)

>otherwise, it would have to go through the e(g) to the calc, then back to
>the e(g) and that would suck
>
>i dunno
>throw on some good eggs.  those are always good stuff :))

Don't worry.  :)  Thats the first thing I coded!  :)

And if you were wondering, the public source code won't have the eggs.
Just the intelhex version so you can't easily read and understand it.  :)

Grant