Re: SD: Discontinue Shell-Developers?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Discontinue Shell-Developers?

<< One dinky problem: whenever I say anything on this list, I get ignored.
 None of the other shell developers seem to want to share any of their
 precious ideas, at least on the 85.  That is why this list isn't
 active, the fact that the shell developers are all too secretive.  I
 make my shells pretty much public domain, i have out the source code,
 in the main zip, but nobody seems to care... >>
your work is needed i am new to the lists and would love to help you but i
have an 86 not an 85. i plan on getting an 85 just for calc communication for
my software of coarse the source will be public domain. i will check out your
source. I should be getting the 85 soon so if you or anyone else would like to
work together on it. I would be delighted

Mike Melcher
GHOUSTBOY@aol.com