Re: SD: I'm a beginner and I want some help...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: I'm a beginner and I want some help...

<< Asking on this list isn't likely to get a response, except from me.  It
 seems that the other shell guys don't care to help, and refuse to,
 because they don't like other shells popping up, and they guard their
 shells source code like crazy people.  I'm all for a bunch of new shells
 popping up.  It will create competition, and Usgard needs competition. >>

Yeah.  it's hard to think of competition here with everything being free, but
even still, if you can take someone else's source code and make it better, go
for it.