Re: SD: ROM calls and such

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: ROM calls and such

>From: yakko@ravine.binary.net
>Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 15:38:22 -0500 (CDT)
>To: shell-developers@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: SD: ROM calls and such
>

>I'd like to see a bit more support for the floating point operations
>put into the shell...such as comparisons, trig, possibly somethig
>like FP_LD_PI (load pi to float register).
wait for update IV

>Additionally, what is the file system looking like for this OS?
>Are you basing it on the VAT of the calculator (I hope not), or
>is it something closer to a FAT table (my preference).
I'm not familiar with the FAT, I do know what it is, but what is the
difference between it and the 85's VAT.

As far as I know, the VAT will be used to some extent, because that is
what the 85 uses, and we can't change that.

Matt Butch
mjb25@hotmail.com
Member of the The Doomsday Horizons Administrative Committee (DHAC)