SD: DHOS Numerics / Icons

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SD: DHOS Numerics / Icons

Well, since I took over header numerics, and me, *GREG* (notice I got
his name right this time) and Dorkremi have been working on an
icon/filetype library for the shell portion, I suppose I'm going to now
add this to the process for getting a number.  Just email me this form.
Don't worry about sending it to Greg; I'll make sure he gets the info.
Well you also don't HAVE to use this form but I need the following info:

1. Number requested (one byte, 01-ff) (use "next" if you dont care)
2. 8-character or less description of filetype (for example the zshell
program file type has a description of " zshell ")
3. 8x8 mono icon in this format:

00000000
11111111
00000000
11111111
00000000
11111111
00000000
11111111

where 0 means pixel off, 1 means pixel on.
4. Any special notes that I, Greg, or the general public should have
about the filetype.

--Matt