SD: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SD: (no subject)

	Here is an update on the current status of the Doomsday Horizons project.
More information will be available as the week goes on.  Thank you to everyone
for your help and suggestions.

	The Doomsday Horizons Administrative Committee (DHAC) is a five member team.
The function of the committee is to oversee the Doomsday Horizons project.
They members of DHAC will work on planning what needs to be done and assigning
tasks to each person.  The members are:
Johnathon Kaus (kaus@cybrzn.com)
Greg Sharp (bsharp81@aol.com)
Josh Morris (dorkremi@aol.com)
Matt Butch (mjb25@hotmail.com)
Pat Gray (pxgray@aol.com)

	On another note, anyone who has replied OT be an active member of this
project needs to get AOL's Instant Messenger (AIM).  This makes the process of
communication easier.  You can find AIM at http:/www.aol.com for free.  The
file is only about 1.15 MB and shouldn't take long to download.  Once you have
signed up for AIM please send you screen name to Greg Sharp
(bsharp81@aol.com), so that he can add it to you info.

	If you want to help with the project and haven't replied to Greg Sharp
(bsharp81@aol.com) yet please do so.  We welcome any help you want to give us.
Please include in the following your e-mail:
1. Your name
2. Any special skills you have
3. The amount of time you are able to commit to the project
4. IRC, ICQ, or AOL Instant Messenger ids or aliases

	When estimating how much time you can spend on the project.  Don't just you
can spend an amount, unless you actually can spend that much time on the
project.  If you guess higher than you can help you only hurt the project.
Thank you for participating.

	You can find the temporary web page for Doomsday Horizons here.  There is a
link with all of the active members on the project.  Please feel free to
comment on any documents or ideas we have.  If you have your own ideas we want
to hear them, so that we can make this OS the best it can be.  Even if you do
not want to help with the project, we welcome suggestions from anybody.

	The official Doomsday Horizons Website URL will be released when the page is
completed.  The expected date for the opening of the website is August 18th or
19th.  Thank you for you time.

 Greg Sharp
 bsharp81@aol.com
 Webmaster, <A HREF="http://summit85.home.ml.org">Summit Home Page</A>