SD: DH85: Stuff and a web server

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SD: DH85: Stuff and a web server

Hello guys.  My ISP was down yesterday, soo.....

but im back up now.

I want to agree witht the guy who said that we should continue as a group,
because i don't think 1 or 2 people should get all the credit.
Also, does someone have a fast clean web server?  we just need a spot that
is mosltly text as the index, and then links to diagrams and explainations.
That way, wehn we have big pics/diagrams, we can put them up there so
everyone can see easier and there is not such a low limit in the size.

Additionally, This is going to be an OS, not a shell.  The shell can be
designed along with the OS, but hte main thing is the OS.  once that is up
ad running, shells, libs, graphics, etc can be added in.

I also agree with the person who said that we should make it for the e2, not
just a "plu-in" etc.  This is going to be much more than just a shell for
the e2.  Entirely newe OS and memory layout, etc.

Any questions, comments, etc.  I will get back too, hopefully tonight.  I am
leaving in just a bit to go bowling, but i should be back.

I have tons of diagrams, but they need somepalce to be put, so we need some
sort of server, be it http or ftp.  Either one.

Sorry i didnt mention anyones names in here. i am in a bit of a hurry.

P.S.  I like the second graphic.  It is pretty awesome!!  Good job whoever
did it!!

Jonathan Kaus
kaus@cybrzn.com