SD: Menu programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SD: Menu programs

Is there anybody that would like to write a menu program for MISh?  I would
do it myself, but I'm too lazy.  If nobody wants to, I guess I could do it
myself, but I would rather write the bare guts of the program.

If someone does, it will be included seperate from the shell, and will be
an external program, similar to the way Usgard does it, I think.  I would
prefer that the source be available, but it would be okay if someone didn't
want to give out the source, just as long as I could look at it, to make sure
it is compatible to the shell.

If anyone is interested, please mail me at:
RichardLewis@CedarCity.net
and ask me for the specifications for the program.  I will then mail them
back.

Thanks for any and all help.
-Richard Lewis (Minute Man #1)