Re: SD: Re: Who's here?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Re: Who's here?

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Dang wrote:

> Ess Andreas wrote:
> >
> > I just say one thing:
> > "NO PART of Usgard may be DISASSEMBLED, removed or modified without
> > prior written consent from the authors."
>
> The same is true for SuperNova (it is in the documentation.)

And it's not in Usgard? (note: laced with sarcasm)

Just a question: are you so paranoid about it that you have to keep
reiterating those comments?  First thing, if people really wanted to
decompile your shells, they wouldn't really care about such
notification and there would be very little (read: nothing!) you could do
about it.  Secondly, we're here on this list to keep compatibility and
share ideas about the shells, not be overly protective about our own!

I haven't decompiled either of your shells, and I actually have better
things to do than sift through 2+ K worth of Z80 code!

I hope we can get on to some discussions of value on this list!

~Michael

Cogito, ergo sum.  Sum, ergo edo.  Cogito, ergo doleo.  Cogito sumere
potum alterum.