Re: SD: Supernova

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Supernova

Keith Burzinski wrote:

> houston 00 wrote:
> >
> > When can we expect a beta?
> NEVER!!!!  Ha Ha Ha!!!  ;)
> Actually, I have no idea.  :|
>
> BTW:  Who is _actually writing_ SN?  Anybody know?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> ~Keith
> TSK3000@Prodigy.Net
> ----
> VISIT THE OFFICIAL CSHELL HOMEPAGE AT:
> http://pages.prodigy.net/tsk3000/CShell/

Please, this list was set up as a COOPERATIVE and CONSTRUCTIVE area.  We
have USGard-style Automatic PROG_ADDR, Intterupt support...but it isn't
Bug-free (Not Bug-Free is different from buggy).  We don't like
releasing software that will crash your calculator.  "Soon" is the
release date.  We are also talking with Ess regarding a universal file
format (not an OS mind you, think of HTML and Netscape and MSIE) which
is delaying us.

For the record, Nova Coders, the developers of SuperNova, consists of:

Jonathan Chang
David Chen
Alan Dang