Re: LZ-Adv: Clearing up some TI-82 confusion.

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Micah/Richard Brodsky wrote:

> By the way, has anyone succeeded in dumping the 82's ROM, or if not, does
> anyone have an idea how? (or maybe it's like the 85, but no one's done it)
> And if it has been done or can be, has anyone tried modifying the emulator?

You can dump some of the rom from the ti82, by changing the adress of a
picture
in the VAT, and then recalling it and then making a backup of the
calculator.
This way you can get portions of the rom dumped.

To use a rom dump in the emulator you would need a complete dump of the
rom,
which i do not think anyone has made yet. Besides that you have to now
what
the difference between the ti85 and ti82 hardware is. When we get this
info
a ti82 emulator, might not be that difficult. (ofcause some one would
have
to find a way which made it easy to make the rom dump).
<pre>
--

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or