Re: LZ-Adv: JR or JP cc, *

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ-Adv: JR or JP cc, *

Alex Macha wrote:

> I've got a question.. has anyone used jr(or jp) NC, (addx) and worked??
>  I've been trying to do this for some < or > routines I have but, it
> seems to throw my calculator into loops..
>                                         -Alex

I have used it and it works for me. I think the problem you might have
is that you are using "jp NC" instead of "JUMP_NC(". You should always
use JUMP because it jumps in account where in memory ZShell is located
and where your program is located. If you use jp 5000 it will jump to
addr 5000 in TI-85's ROM, but if you use JUMP_(5000) it will jump to
offset 5000 *within your program*. This might not be your problem, but
it might clarify some things

<pre>
--
Thayne Miller