Re: LZ-Adv: ZShell v5.0? Ti85 emulator 2.0?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Myron Busch wrote:

> When will ZShell v5.0 be released?
It's being worked on, but not too fast. I have too many other things
going..

> Did the developers working on this jump to the ti92?
Not me. Rob did, but I'm still devoted to ZShell.

> If this is the case, perhaps the torch should be
> passed.  ZShell could perhaps become GNU.  Library support, relocation,
> and auto shut off features need to be added and were going to be as I
> remember.
These are added. One of them is not working right now, and that's the
holdup. It works when I try it, but as soon as I do something else that is
based on it, it does not work :(

> I have the Ti85 emulator version 2.0, but I noticed that it doesn't
> appear to be on any www site.  I only see v1.5 on the David Ellsworth
> site.  Version 2.0 is dated May 1996!  (This is reminds me, why
> was Fargo only recently released, even though the files are dated in
> September!)
Hmm. If you find it, UL to ftp.ticalc.org. Then we can put it up there..

//Magnus