Re: LZ-Adv: Re: ZShell Adv.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ-Adv: Re: ZShell Adv.

>I finally read this message, and being the stickler for details that I
>sometimes am, I'd like to point out an inaccuracy. A parser does not run a
>program. It prepares it for compiling or interpreting/evaluating. Essentially,

yeah, but unless you can get the rom to do it, you'll have to write a
program that interprets the Ti-basic, and runs it.  This is not an
incredibly difficult task, but in asm it will be.

                                 -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.