Re: LZ-Adv: go32.exe

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ-Adv: go32.exe

According to Chris Busch:
>Where can I find go32.exe that is needed for send85 link program.

The GO32 program is used to provide 32-bit access for DOS programs that have
been compiled with DJGPP.  I am not sure if you can use the newest version
of GO32 with a program that has been compiled with an older version of DJGPP
- but I will send you my copy.  I am currently using DJGPP to build a beta
of a DOS-based development system for ZShell.

I will post GO32 from my copy of DJGPP to LZB.

Hope this helps,
Ryan J. Myers                      ----> rmyers@inetarena.com <----

Portland, Oregon ( US )   ----> http://www.inetarena.com/~rmyers/ <----
"Nolite tes bastardes carborundum." - Margaret Atwood
"C> REALITY.SYS is corrupt, reboot universe? (Y|N)" - Anonymous
The contents of this email are my own opinions ( read: insane rants )
and do not represent the positions of my employers, their subsidiaries,
or the little green men that have been following me around all day.