LZ-Adv: graphical artists

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ-Adv: graphical artists

Sorry about thsi continious post but I felt I'd better conclude it.
	After recieving multiple responces and other reasons I have come
to the conclusion that I'm just gonna do the sprites on my own (I kinda
feel like cheating if I don;t) so sorry to all those who wanted to do
them.
	However, apon releasing this game i will include form people can
sned in by which they can have their own graphcal stuff. I.e., their name
in the background, their own cars, or even ask me to make a corvette or
some special jeep for them . These would be personalized editions.
	sORRY AGain for wasting all of your time on this subject, thanx fo
the all the help and if you have q's about asm programming i just might be
able to help so email me.

			Will Stokes

*                   Will Stokes		         (                 *
*        wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu      	 )  Comment of     *
*      						 (  the times:     *
*              My Personal Homepage		 )                 *
*     http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm 	 (~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*           The TI-85 Calculator Center		 (  Oxymoron:      *
* (the website I maintain and update very often) ) Power Macintosh *
*          http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/	 (                 *