LZ-Adv: graphical artists

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ-Adv: graphical artists

GRAPHICAL ARTIST NEEDED!!!

Ok, since I have made tons of progress on my latest game (a racing game)
and I have begun the tast of making sprites for the cars, signs, etc.
Anyway, since I don't particularly like spending all my time maing
graphical stuff i wondered if anyone out there would like to be my
graphical artist for this game. Tkae note i would like someone who has
drawn stuff on their ti before and is good at it. If you would like to
know more e-mail me and I'll send you a .85i picture of what the
background and road will look like and give you further info one what
sprite drawings I will need.  So e-mail me!!!
			Will Stokes

*                   Will Stokes		         (                 *
*        wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu      	 )  Comment of     *
*      						 (  the times:     *
*              My Personal Homepage		 )                 *
*     http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm 	 (~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*           The TI-85 Calculator Center		 (  Oxymoron:      *
* (the website I maintain and update very often) ) Power Macintosh *
*          http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/	 (                 *