Re: Problems with TI 92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Problems with TI 92+

  On my TI-92+ with AMS2.05, I can find Disp in the catalog and the program

t()
Prgm
5(store in)a
Disp a
EndPrgm

takes my to the PrgmIO screen and displays "5".

  It sounds to me you may have a bad copy of the AMS.

  I suggest downloading AMS2.05 and installing it on your calculator. Remember to backup the calculator first and make sure your batteries aren't weak.

Good Luck,
Scott Rickman

*************************
Hello,

I have some problems programming my brandnew TI 92 +:

- I can't find some commands in the "CATALOG", may be "disp". Why not?
  (No problem with my TI 83!)
- Using the line ":disp a" in a new program, the program is running but without
  the output of the variable a. Further more the code is changed to ":disp*a".
  What's the meaning of it?

Hope to get some help!

Best regards,

Bernd Bischoff