Re: AMS 2.05

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: AMS 2.05

>I  have a ti-89  AMS 2.05 and I wonder why there's still a black line when
I shut it off.

That's just a residual of the current in the LCD screen, I doubt the AMS
version has anything to do with it.  Game Boy screens do that too, it's
nothing to worry about.

>Also, I wanna know what is the best shell or OS whatever to put on it.

DoorsOS and UniversalOS are the general favorites.

>Finally, does someone know how to put custom things on my calc like sec,
cosec, cotan, carsin, arccos??

If you do 1/cos(x)->sec(x) then you can use sec() for inputs.
arcsin(x) is sin^-1(x), it's on the keyboard.
Read this for more: http://tifaq.calc.org/p2.htm#11.1.2