Re: how much flash rom do i have??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: how much flash rom do i have??

Look I'll tell you now, I don't own an 89, wish I did but don't, anyway on
the TI website I found something somewhere that said that updating the
software increased I think it was the Flash Rom.  Hope this helps and
search www.ti.com/calc under either the 89 page or the free downloads for
the 89.

-Direct G-