Re: basic program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: basic program

Greetings,
        I'm new to this list-serve, so this question may have been discussed
before, but I would appreciate someone's expertise.  Basically I am writing
a program for my TI-89 which will require a 10 (or greater) dimensional
matrix.  That is to say M(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...) would point to one
element.  I realize this would take up a lot of memory, but my main concern
is that this may not be possible.  I could not find any reference to a
n-dimension matrix in the manual, only 2-dimensional matrices. Thanks in
advance to anyone who can help me,

Jp