Re: Bad News.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bad News.

At 07:42 AM 10/27/00 -0500, Bryan Rabeler wrote:
>Try taking out the backup battery AND the 4 AAA batteries.
>
>Bryan

You might not have to go to that extreme.  You can usually just remove all
4 batteries and press the ON key about 15 times.  Basically what happened
is your calculator crashed (never thought that a calculator could do that
did you?).  The reason it crashed is due to the fact that you are running
raw assembler programs that are external to the protective environment of
the shell TI has on your calculator.  Any time you run an assembler program
on your calculator, you run the risk of crashing the calculator.  Most of
us don't really care, we reset our calculators and re-transfer the programs
and games.