Re: Base 2 and HEX

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Base 2 and HEX

Ray,

I would like to be able to get log base 2 of an integer conveniently
and optionally display the answer in binary, hex, or decimal.  Is
there a TI model that will do that?

If it is overkill to buy a Palm Pilot, the high end TI calculators
must be less expensive.  Is that right?

Thank you for your help.

Jim Trek
Future Beacon Technology