ION

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ION

Does anybody know a way to convert basic 83+ programs to ION ones? The reason
for this is that all the programs on my calculator are ION except 1, which is
a math program, and I'd like them all to be listed under the ION menu. There
must be some code to do it, even if the whole program isn't in assembly code,
is there a way to make the program show up under the ION menu? Can anyone
help?

                                                            Thanks,
                                                        Barry Hettler