New Topic--Calculator resale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Topic--Calculator resale

I'll try to get us back on topic.

Here's the gist of my query.  The community college I tutor at requires students to purchase a TI-83 (or higher--but the vast majority purchase the TI-83) for any class from college algebra on up.  Most of these calculators wind up collecting dust in a drawer after the students finish their course(s).  Semester after semester a new crop of TI-83's is purchased, and the old crop retired to the dusty drawer.  The bookstore sells used books but not used TI-83's.  I think it should sell used TI-83's.  Any experience out there with used calculator resale?

Paul