Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator &

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator & Kit

Message from Ray Kremer [00:21 00-01-13 -0500]:
 >That's way off topic, but since you mention it, what has Bill Clinton done
 >for me?  Balance the federal budget?  No, wait, that was the Republican
 >congress.  Provide national health care?  No, wait, he couldn't get that
 >past a congress that was dominated by his own political party.  Oh yes, now
 >I remember, he raised my taxes!  Thank you, Mr. President!

It's none of my business because I am not an American citizen.
However, the man who happens to be the President of USA,
has a lot of influence in the world. I hope that one day Bill
Clinton goes and USA comes back to normal.

mjw