Re: TI-89 problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-89 problem

This is a flaw in the TI-89 program that does symbolic integration.
 "I(square root of(1-x^2-y^2),y,0,square root of(1-x^2) )" is not
done correctly for variable x.

I'm would not be surprised to find other programing errors as well.
Just about every math text book has some error or another. Programing
like writing is a human endeavor. Where humans tread a trail of errors
follow.

Good Luck

Gary Wardall