Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator &

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator & Kit

You think the American system is complicated, try watching C-Span when the
British prime minister is debating the houses of Parliament....

A bit of oversimplification has been strewn about this posting board.   The
presidency of the USA has incredible subtle power and influence.   And
Congress, if they could ever get their act together...    Are you aware that
the publication, the Congessional Record, is really no record at all?
Congressmen (and women) have I believe 48 hours to amend anything that is to
appear in it (according to Reader's Digest).  In fact, whole speeches that
were never made before Congress have appeared in it.

Don't talk to me about who is responsible for anything.   It's all decided
in corporate board rooms.

Steve