From: Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators
[mailto:CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM]On Behalf Of gary wardall
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 9:32 PM
To: CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject: Questions about the new product code

Feb. 4, 2000

Questions about the new product code.

1. Using the new product code when my TI-89 crashes and I remove the
batteries to reset the calculator will I have the original software or
will the new product code be in place?

2. Is this new code installed on the latest calculators being sold?

3. I’m a teacher whose uses the TI-89 in class and my students have too
TI-89’s too. How will a mixture of old and new product codes effect my
students and my teaching?

Thank You

Gary Wardall