Problem with TI-89

[Next][Index][Thread]

Problem with TI-89

Hello, I have an 89 and have installed Doors and Street Fighter 2. Every time
SF2 does an illegal instruction, it quits and takes me to the homescreen. My
problem is that every time I try to open up Doors  again and go to SF2, it
tells me that the file is in use.

Because I'm not yet completely familiar with my 89, I'd like to know how to
be able to quit from the program and then be able to restart it. Does anyone
know? or will i have to resort to reinstalling the OS and program every time??

Thanks in advance