Here it is, the Sqrxz and Super Mario 86 level competition!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Here it is, the Sqrxz and Super Mario 86 level competition!

Ok, here is the official notice.  We have a Sqrxz 85 & 86 and Super Mario 86
level competition!  Make as many levels for Sqrxz or Super Mario 86 (the
Bill Nagel one).  You can make Sqrxz levels using the DOS based editor and
make the Mario levels using the on-calc editor.  Complete rules follow:

RULES:

- All levels must be either a TI-85 or TI-86 Sqrxz level, or a Super Mario
86 (Bill Nagel) level.

- All levels must be in their finished state, attached and sent to me as a
.85S or .86S file.

- All entries must be in by November 25th, 1999 AD (U.S. Thanksgiving)

- Entries will be rated in terms of the following:

    - The level's name.  We want creativity here.

    - Originality.  Don't copy anyone else's concepts

    - Theme.  If it's supposed to be fun, make it way fun.  If you want it
hard, make it evil.

    - Hookability.  We want to be hooked on your levels.  Make them hook us.

    - Overall fun.

    - (for Super Mario levels) The level ending text.  We want humor.

- Winners will be selected by Michael Erlewine, Giancarlo Izzi, Kent
Sklarow, Daniel Herriges, and Brendan Fortune.  For more information on
these people, see caphill.txt in ticalc.org's misc information directory.

- The official website for the competition will be erlewine.homepage.com/ti/

- Please do not upload your levels anywhere before we get our results out.

- Please include (send to us) your real first and last name, a nickname if
you want (if you dont want everybody to know your real name, in which case
we wont disclose your real name) your email address, and how you heard about
this competition.

- Results will be released first on the official website on Devember 1st,
1999 AD.

For any questions, contact me at erlewine@lynxus.com.

Also, we need sponsors for the competition.  If you can give something of
worth to the winners later, or can send a donation to us for us to get a
prize, contact us and we'll tell you where to send them.  Thanx!

--
M   M IIIII TTTTT  CCC  H   H  OOO
MM MM   I     T   C   C H   H O   O