No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Do you have a Mac or a PC? (Assuming PC since you say "pc" below.)
Has the software ever worked right?
Which calculator? (I'm assuming TI92+ hereafter.)
Did you run the SETUP92.EXE (probably not the exact name) file to install?
In Windows\Fonts folder, do you find Ti92ppc.ttf and Ti92ppcb.ttf (or
similarly named files if you're NOT using TI-92 plus)?
Are you using the latest version of graphlink software from www.ti.com? Does
it SAY "Blacklink" when loading (or under Help About...)?

If nothing else, you might remove and reinstall via Control Panel OR the
Start | Programs | TI-Graph link uninstall option.

FYI, I currently have WLink92.exe AND WLink92P.exe on my PC. The latter has
been working fine since I installed it. The former has the wrong fonts, as
evidenced by the contents of the CHAR GREEK menu--I see NO Greek characters.
To correct this, I would re-run the former's setup.exe file (or re-download
it from ti.com) and expect to see Greek characters after looking afterwards.
(Since my 92 became a 92+, I no longer use wlink92.exe, and am surprised
it's still there!)

Dave Slomer
Greenhills, OH
davidslomer@geocities.com