Re: ti-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-89

Most of the current batch of assembly games were written for ver 1.00, but
that's never a guarantee that they are stable, hense your previous crashes.
 Ver 1.05 moved around some software addresses, so you can't run any of the
current batch without applying the patch from http://calccity.calc.org , and
even then they won't all work and there's even less of a guarantee that
they'll be stable.  You can e-mail TI for the 1.00 file, but people have
been having problems applying it to the calculator with the black Graph
Link.  I think it'll work for the grey Link though.