Help wioth TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help wioth TI-89

Hello everyone. I need some help with the TI-89. First off where is the Stat Function Table at. On the 86 its under stat and then under edit or CALC I belive. Finally. How do i use the Med-Med regarding this calculater. This one is way different from any that I have used in the past so please forgive my ignorance.

-----------------

Erik D. Yoak - WVU Sports - AzPokeyINC Web/Computer Programming -The Former America Online Community Leader Discussion List Administrator - WVU Mountaineer Sports Discussion List Administrator - The Star Wars Discussion List Administrator

Former America Online Community Leader
Former EAMCT Yoda - Chat Message Board and Interview Person - Entertainment Asylum

Contact me?
AIM: Shaq4LA34
ICQ UIN: 5555368

Join the Former CL List!
Http://FormerCLList.listbot.com

Join the Star Wars Discussion List!
http://StarWarsDiscussion.listbot.com

Join the WVU MountainnerrSports Discussion List!
Http://WVU.listbot.com

If there is a  bright center to the galaxy, your on the planet that it's farthest planet from. (Luke Skywalker)

Try Not, Do or do not, there is no try (Yoda)

 Keep your distance Chewie, but don't LOOK like you're trying to keep your distance..I don't know fly casual.(Han Solo)