Re: BASIC programs slow to load on the 86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BASIC programs slow to load on the 86?

I believe what the culprit is is called tokenizing. The calculator essentially
compiles it on the first time you run it, the time after opening it in the
editor, or any time it's not been used in a long while. There is NO workaround
(that I know of, and any workaroud would just be bootleg). The 83 doesn't have
to do this because its commands are automatically in token form (notice this
because you can't edit the text of the command, where you can on the 86).