Re: 15th Pin Missing!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 15th Pin Missing!

> (i got an 8pin to 25pin Macintosh
> adpater, but is mising the 15TH pin, and im not shure if its safe to use it, and if it will work)

Why don't you try it before asking? It's not like your computer will explode if the data can't be
transferred properly.

> --
> The box label said, "Requires Windows 95 or Better", so I bought a Macintosh.'

I don't understand this, because it said requires win95 or better you bought a Mac, there's plenty of
things that say, "Requires MacOS ver.6" or 7 or whatever that newer one is, I know, I've seen them,
one example is unreal.  I don't especially like windows but I deal with it until I get the money to
buy a Sun box or a StrongARM or something.

--The Rabid_Stick