Re: where i can get a manual in spanish

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: where i can get a manual in spanish

Message from Jack Mordoj [04:30 99-05-16 ]:

 >Im prety shure that tere is a TI-89 manual in Spanish, because it comes
 >with the calculator if you buy it here in chile, my problem is that i
 >already have the calculator with an elglish manual....
 >
 >what can i do?? any ideas if i can get a spanish manual in USA (you cant
 >get one here in chile), or in the www, i know that there is one in english
 >in the TI web site...

You could try to write (or send a fax) to Texas Instruments.
They _must_ have representatives in Latin Amrican countries
and in Spain.

Or, better, read it in English. This way you will learn a lot
of technical terms which is never a waste of time. In the
beginning it will be difficult but then you'll be able to
cope with it without problems. English is hard to write well
but relatively easy to read, particularly the technical
language.

After all, like it or not, without knowing English at least
as little as I do, you cannot seriously think about any
significant technical or scientific career.

Regards
mjw