Re: basic question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: basic question

Usually a memory leek isn't that bad if the loop isn't itterated a few
hundred times. If it is a problem, you can solve it like this:

Instead of just putting:

Lbl 2

Put this:

If 0 then
Lbl 2
End

But then you will have a syntax error if you jump to label 2 from
anywhere where there isn't a memory leek, you can solve that like
this, by creating a memory leak:

Instead of

Goto 2

Put this:

If 1 : then
Goto 2
End

It can get a little more complicated, but you have to think about what
the best technique is....

Philipp Keller